Sunday, July 5, 2009

The beginning!


I always wanted to do a gossip blog but there are so many out there theybf.com bossip.com concreteloop.com and my fave necolebitchie.com but I wanted to be original so I decided to blog about what's interesting to me....I love music, poetry and entertainment in general so I plan to talk about that and my life. So many think they know me but trust there is so much more to me than meets the eye...Trey's blog (seefurtherthaniam.blogspot.com) title inspired me and I understand that people that don't know you can only judge what they see but this blog will let you deeper inside of my world....I only have one question....Are you ready???

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of u girl. Really happy u decided to go ahead and set up this blog. U are gonna have soo many big things poppin for u and so many oppurtunities coming your way. I wish u all the best on this and will definitely be following. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much girl that means so much coming from you:)

    ReplyDelete