Sunday, July 5, 2009

Temptation freestyle

I wrote this about a dude I was feeling at the time and some of our talks inspired me to write this poem! New poetry will be up sometime this week:)


I've been checkin for this dude for a while now
I love his swagger his smile his style...How?
how does he walk into a room and just take center stage...he isn't even
performing and everyone is amazed...so sexy and so fly the definition
of real...always speaks his mind and says just what he feels...
he told me he wanted me and that he would have me soon enough...he'd do me how
i liked it whether it be gentle or rough...He'd have me speakin in
tongues and going into convulsions....have my juices overflowing like a
volcano eruption...I laughed but I knew since the first time we made
eye contact I would cross that line and there would be no goin
back...no goin back to my life full of the same shit...a life full of
boring predictable mundane shit...He was full of excitement like a
rollercoaster ride....and all I could think about was him being
inside....taking me on to that place called ecstacy with our bodies
intertwined...not thinkin about the past just living in this moment in
time....wanting him to take me to higher heights...not tryna go on
airplanes but he can be my 747 all night...have an outer body
experience feeling as though I've reached nirvana..we make our own
private movie but with no comedy or drama...a solely action packed
movie with the best sound effects.... just when u think its over a
sudden twist in the plot makes you unsure of what will happen
next....he is the star and I'm his leading lady...we're shooting the
climatic scene and anyone in the outside world must think we're
crazy....a tingling sensation comes over my body and I start to feel
light headed....one hit of me and u will be addicted I didn't believe
him when he said it...bed, floor, mirror, tub, balcony all of it
becomes blurry...I'm reaching he's reachin but there's no
hurry...living in this moment is what I have always desired....and even
though I've fantasized about him I could not believe what has
transpired....I'm nearing my peak and suddenly there's only one
sound....its coming from my high but I don't wanna come down.....he
soon follows me and he pulls me close...I definitely believe him now
when he says he's doin the most... now back to real life back to the
same old routine....his sex is a drug and I'm officially a
fiend.....its always great while it lasts but afterwards I go through
withdrawals...I love the anticipation and the climax but not the
emptiness after the fall....now I'm back on solid ground no longer able
to fly....he always takes me on an amazing journey whenever he stops
by.....no ticket or passport needed but I had one hell of a
vacation....that man has got me sprung and I will always give into his
temptation!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Angie!! I like how u take the reader thru your mind from the very beginning of meeting him to when u actually experience his love...metaphors on point, very detailed oriented. Overall very sexy and imaginative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete